- An anti-hero MC
- Terrible monsters
- Freakish monsters
- A Lovecraftian monstrosity
- Mysterious underground ruins
- A Druid
- A talking chicken
- An homunculus
- Numerous betrayals
- Shameless alcohol addiction and abuse
- Extreme violence
- A kill-count that is so high, it literally cannot be estimated
- Interspecies hijinks
- Slapstick comedy
- Crude humor
- Countless sly literary allusions
- LGTBQ characters
- Incredible courage
- Unthinkable and forbidden acts
- More twists and turns than a pretzel factory
- And a whole world of other, incredible stuff!
One of the worst experiences you can have as a reader is to get sucked in by a fancy cover, a snappy blurb, and find the book you've invested your money and hopes in is boring. So, you check out the reviews. Mine are great! What will you find inside Immortal Treachery?
Too many ideas, not enough time!